WHO CAN JOIN MFI CANADA (MFIC)?
MFIC is for pastors and church leaders who feel a need for connection to other like-minded leaders. MFIC also encourages ministers who already have connection and covering through other like organizations to be a part of MFIC as well.
Because of a high regard for the importance and autonomy of the local church, the lead pastor is the door through which their church leaders may come into the Fellowship. All prospective members must be under the authority and covering of a local church eldership and must be approved to join membership by their lead pastor.
If MFIC sounds like something that you would like to be part of, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I feel that I could support and exemplify the doctrinal emphasis of MFIC?
- Do I feel a need to relate to like-minded pastors who are seeking to build a glorious church in these days?
- Do I want to relate in fellowship with and have mutual accountability to other leaders with strong convictions?
- Do I want to join efforts with complementary ministers to see God accomplish His purpose to extend His kingdom into the entire world?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are definitely a candidate for membership in MFIC!
On the practical side, there are a few steps involved to becoming a member:
- Submit An Application: An official application must be completed and returned to the MFIC office.
- An Interview: Applicants must make themselves available for an informal interview with a member of the Apostolic Leadership Team and one other member of MFIC. This can be done over the phone or via video call.
- Final Approval: The Apostolic Leadership Team makes the final approval of all applicants who have completed the membership process. New members receive an official letter of acceptance and a certificate. In addition, they are received into formal membership at an annual conference.